Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Magazine Cover



As part of our final project, we had to create a cover to our publication titled "Wanderer." I was torn between the two photos so I did both covers. I still really like the photo of the girl in the crosswalk it is a nice shot and she is in motion, however, I think the aerial view of the coast of Peru is more appropriate as a finished project for the publication. It shows the coast and the water, as well as the city-esque buildings. I think the coastline photo would be most effective if we could make the paragliders stand out more in the headline. They are a little hard to see now.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, they are both great pictures! But I agree, go with the first one and make the para gliders much more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete